Today’s filmmaker is moving from treatment to pre-production to production to post to distribution with TOTAL filmmaking experience.
- Course work is more like STUDIO WORK via a series of Portfolio Studio critiques.
- Productions are built around learned TEAMWORK made possible by meeting course challenges such as deadlines.
- There is an “art” to success in filmmaking and it’s called PRODUCTION DESIGN and it’s taught here—hands on.
- Building industry CONNECTIONS is about the learning and meeting others outside the classroom such as competitions.
- Cross over to JOIN FORCES with other program talent such as Audio and Media Design to become a CREATIVE FORCE for production.