Film graduate and Valedictorian Justin Fick (pictured on left) had the honor to work with The Museum of Science Fiction. Justin with the help of his wife, Kristina Fick, who is an Interactive media graduate and Valedictorian, created videos that shows the behind the scenes of an exhibit being built. The exhibit will feature a spaceship from the famed science fiction book “Eon”, written by Greg Bear. The Museum of Science Fiction will open in 2018 in Washington D.C. http://www.museumofsciencefiction.org
Today’s filmmaker is moving from treatment to pre-production to production to post to distribution with TOTAL filmmaking experience.
- Course work is more like STUDIO WORK via a series of Portfolio Studio critiques.
- Productions are built around learned TEAMWORK made possible by meeting course challenges such as deadlines.
- There is an “art” to success in filmmaking and it’s called PRODUCTION DESIGN and it’s taught here—hands on.
- Building industry CONNECTIONS is about the learning and meeting others outside the classroom such as competitions.
- Cross over to JOIN FORCES with other program talent such as Audio and Media Design to become a CREATIVE FORCE for production.
with an all new look and brand new feel, Living Arts Live returns to the front with breaking-in news and details on the latest in Filmmaking, Animation, Photography, Interior Design, Audio Production, Interactive Media and more!